Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(11-29-2018, 01:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: I just want to point out that either Acosta was okay with or didn't have the morals to step away from it.

Either way he shouldn't be in charge of anything, let alone the department of labor.

Pick anyone you would like to see appointed to this position, go on, make a list of names that's more qualified than Acosta.

I'm dang near 99% positive we will always be able to find something about them that we don't like, starting with the way they put their pants on in the mornings to the way they refuse to take off their shoes when entering a home where everyone else takes their shoes off as being completely disrespectful to the host.

There is no one, you or me, that can pass the test if someone doesn't want us to, and if they can't find enough, they can always run a smear campaign. Let him do his job to the best of his ability, if he doesn't do a good job, he won't last long.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - Mike M (the other one) - 11-29-2018, 08:57 PM