Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon calls out the lack of effort.
(11-30-2018, 01:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you look at the entirety of what Mixon said in the overall context of the article, I don't see an issue:

“You're going to know who is going to let up and (who will) go play 100 percent,” Mixon said, asked about the next five games. “You're going to know who's shutting it down. At the end of the day, it's how bad do you want it? Either go out and give it 100 or stay home. Don't show up.”

“I came from Oklahoma and we don't lose much there, two games at most that I lost there, and at the end of the day, at this point, where we're at in the locker room, how bad do you want it? “ Mixon said. “You either go out and give it your all, leave everything out on the field or you might as well stay in the locker room or don't come or suit up or whatever it is. Everybody knows what time it is. We're sitting at 5-6. We've got five games left. I'm going to give it my all these next five games, I'm going to do whatever I can to put us in the best position possible, but everybody gotta want the same thing and I want it. I'm going to do whatever I can to take it.”

Sounds like he is leading by example, the teams that win it all every year want it the most.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon calls out the lack of effort. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-30-2018, 04:33 PM