Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage...
(11-30-2018, 04:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Sure it's much deeper than what I mentioned, but you didn't give any names of who would be a good fit.
People at his level will always have cases in the past that will cause everyone to question their ethics.

Even Hillary has defended a child molester in her past.
So by standards we are using for Acosta, she's definitely not fit to be a POTUS for the same reasons.

Well, no, Mike, the Hillary analogy doesn't work here.  Remember that in our court system, all accused have a right to a lawyer. in the case you reference, Hillary was a court-appointed lawyer. I.e., she was appointed and did her duty. Nothing unethical at all.

Don't confuse her with Fox Hillary, who chose the case, accused the victim of fantasizing about older men, knew the rapist was guilty, got him off, and laughed about that outcome. Then she went on to engage in child sex trafficking herself out of a pizza parlor on Capitol Hill. That Hillary would be unfit to be POTUS. 

I actually think few people at the level of real Hillary have child sex trafficking issues in their past.

Also, I don't know who would be a good fit for a prosecutor in ANY district in which I do not live.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump's new Sec. of Labor has some baggage... - Dill - 11-30-2018, 07:52 PM