Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data
(05-25-2015, 06:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The mod should be unbiased in how they apply the rules, but one cannot expect anyone to not show some political leanings in their posts. That's silly. If Matt started deleting posts or threads that were pro Mike Huckabee while keeping those that attacked him, that would be grounds to question whether or not he should be a mod.

Matt only spoke from a position of science and history. You stated numerous times that you agreed with everything he was saying. Considering this, how could his response to when you said "unless the definition changes" be seen as belittling you? Since you seem to be in complete agreement with him and, from your responses to him explaining the history of how mental illnesses were viewed, understand what life was like for those considered mentally ill, his response should have been as amusing to you as it was to him.

Why did you take it so personally? You don't believe that deviant behaviors should be returned to the list of mental illnesses, right?

My response is to the silly notion that if Homosexuality is considered to be a mental illness, then we must include everything that has been considered deviant behavior as a mental illness. Hence, changing the definition.

I will ask you the question. To you consider being a homosexual and being a member of the KKK to be the same thing?

I wonder what folks would think if I said they were the same?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study on gay marriage views retracted after allegations of fake data - bfine32 - 05-25-2015, 06:20 PM