Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt
(12-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: You do know Hill paid for his crimes and is actually engaged to that same girl ?

Oh... Well then that makes punching the mother of your child in the stomach cool then. Women do stupid shit all the time. I don't know what was up with the woman Kareem Hunt was having a tussle with... He still can't do what he did. Kareem Hunt wasn't even charged with a crime so let that sink in. I know some people can't imagine how heinous something like punching a pregnant woman in the gut is unless they see it on video. For good measure let's sit on her stomach too.

Kareem Hunt's productive. He'll be back in the league soon. Ray Rice would've been back had his play not fallen off by the time he decked his wife. Tyreek Hill is another example of course. There's our boy Mixon... It's not like Hunt knelt during the national anthem, and was inarticulate when discussing something he believes in. There's still a future in the NFL for him.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt - jason - 12-01-2018, 12:40 PM