Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt
First of all the Bengals don't have an immediate need at RB. Second of all the last thing the Bengals need is to bring in someone that is the focus of a lot of negative attention. I read a lot of NFL articles and whenever there is a player in trouble for something that might be criminal many comments are, "Bengals will sign him". I know it is a flawed statement since the Bengals have not had a lot of players in the crime blotter over the last 10 years or so compared to other teams. Adam Jones was the outlier. In fact if you search by teams here and select last 5 years under date range the Bengals are second to last. http://nflarrest.com/#ByTeam Not sure how accurate that is but I did find it intersting.

We got enough flack for drafting Mixon. Fortunately it seems Mixon has turned things around. The Bengals need to focus on players with good character that want to be leaders. Hunt would just be another distraction and I'm pretty sure we could all agree the last thing the Bengals need is more negative distractions. Neither Marvin or Mike Brown are equipped to deal with such negative attention. Plus I would not want him on the Bengals anyway even if he could run for 150 yards a game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals should acquire Kareem Hunt - George Cantstandya - 12-01-2018, 10:01 PM