Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon calls out the lack of effort.
(11-30-2018, 08:08 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I hated the Mixon pick when it happened. Punching a girl in the face is totally sick and is more important than football. He seems to be showing a lot of maturity now though and hopefully he just made a horrible decision that he has learned to grow from. I’d love to see this kid continue to grow, Lord Knows he has the talent!

Not directed at you, but the I think people need to cut him a little slack on that. I'm not defending what he did or saying it was okay, but that woman certainly provoked him. She called him the n-word, spit on him, pushed him, and attempted to choke him before he hit her. I agree he should've walked away and let it go, but this is much different than what we've seen from other abusers in the League. He wasn't getting in trouble before and hasn't been in trouble since. I don't believe it was indicative of him or his character. Unlike a lot of other players, he has shown remorse and apologized for his actions. Again, while I do not condone what he did it's funny that no one calls out the woman for how she treated him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon calls out the lack of effort. - muskiesfan - 12-02-2018, 07:10 PM