Poll: Would we have won today if Dalton was playing?
Hell Yes
Hell No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would We Have Won With Andy Today?
I voted No.

The simple reasoning is that we didn't win against Cleveland last week and Denver is better than Cleveland. Plus, AJ Green was lost early, then Boyd. Dalton hasn't played well without Green in the line up. How would anyone expect him to play better without Green and Boyd?

Driskel was 25 of 38 for 236 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT which really isn't any worse than Dalton since the bye week. Driskel played better than Dalton did in the Cleveland game, so there's that too. I'm not say that Driskel is better than Dalton, I'm saying that on this team with this coaching staff it makes little difference between the two cause the staff is just that bad.

The play calling was unimaginative and predictable, as usual. We majorly under utilize Mixon who had 6.8 yards per carry, but we only give him 12 carries. Stupid!!!!!! Plus Mixon caught both of his targets and caught 7 of 7 targets last week. Yet we throw to the likes of Core and Lengal who were a combined 2 catches on 6 targets.

With the way things are, I'd put Mixon (9 catches on 9 targets the last two weeks) and Bernard (7 catches on 10 targets the last two weeks) out there on every down in place of the bums we call WRs. Walton could play RB and we'd let Uzomah play TE. The rest of the receivers could sit on the bench and hope someone wants a breather.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would We Have Won With Andy Today? - BengalChris - 12-03-2018, 12:27 AM