Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This roster lacks true playmakers on defense.I
(12-02-2018, 09:50 PM)kalibengal Wrote: agreed,,,its really hard to watch other teams hit big on guys like Bradley Chubb , Ward etc.
We need an overhaul and with guys with PASSION for the game. The only guys I see on D that have that are Williams, and Vigil the rest look semi retired out there (I,e Dunlap, Atkins and co) what a joke it is to sign these 2 for the $ they make!? There are a lot of underpaid players out there that are kicking ass weekly and making a fraction of what these 2  make. Its time for a change.   We need to get younger and hungrier 

Duke Tobin picks losers, all these guys are trash players.No one on here is good enough to make Shaun Peytons Saints team.He would not pick any of these guys.And Jeff Driskel is a bust,he THINKS he can play and he is a back up for a reason.Billy Price is a bust,Dude is too short and gets hammered all game.He thinks he is better than he is.He has a cocky attitude and other players are not happy with this dude.This O-line needs all new players and Duke Tobin should not be picking them.Until this franchise is sold,we will NEVER see a winning team in the nati.As long as the Brown family is in charge,it will never change.Believe that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This roster lacks true playmakers on defense.I - fortyyearfan - 12-03-2018, 11:14 AM