Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This roster lacks true playmakers on defense.I
(12-03-2018, 11:14 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Duke Tobin picks losers, all these guys are trash players.No one on here is good enough to make Shaun Peytons Saints team.He would not pick any of these guys.And Jeff Driskel is a bust,he THINKS he can play and he is a back up for a reason.Billy Price is a bust,Dude is too short and gets hammered all game.He thinks he is better than he is.He has a cocky attitude and other players are not happy with this dude.This O-line needs all new players and Duke Tobin should not be picking them.Until this franchise is sold,we will NEVER see a winning team in the nati.As long as the Brown family is in charge,it will never change.Believe that.

Wow, a guy in his first NFL start with no line in front of him, and you say he can't play in this league because he didn't have a breakout game? And a Center, in his first year, hampered by missing games due to an injury, is a bust already???? I'm surprised you don't play the lottery and win every time.....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This roster lacks true playmakers on defense.I - Sled21 - 12-03-2018, 12:27 PM