Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any chance Urban Meyer coaches the Bengals?
(12-04-2018, 10:59 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, Ohio State is a better job than here.

We're about 8 position upgrades away from competing. It would take him 3 years to do that here minimum.

Now, maybe after 2015.

So true.....but besides that, I'm not sure his system would translate very well to this level.

(12-04-2018, 11:04 AM)Whatever Wrote: He said the same thing at Florida when the flies were starting to buzz around the program, particularly Aaron Hernandez.

There's truth in that.....

(12-04-2018, 11:07 AM)Au165 Wrote: There is nothing buzzing here as much as people may try and make it out. We know he has a cyst on his brain, before they didn't really know what was his issue. His wife was balling at the Michigan game, they know he is done. 

I watched the Maryland game (well most of the 2nd half anyway), and he was doubled over, grimacing in pain.  I had a feeling right then his days were numbered......

(12-04-2018, 11:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think he'd coach the Browns before the Bengals.

LMAO, no shit.  Who wouldn't?  Dorsey or Son of Paul.....who would you rather work with? LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any chance Urban Meyer coaches the Bengals? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-04-2018, 11:23 AM