Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We 18 guys playing regularly who grade out in the 50's or below
(12-04-2018, 01:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Well you get rated no matter how many snaps you play...you just may not be ranked. The ones I have listed with a rating and no ranking are ones that played too few snaps.

On offense, the RB's make insane cuts to get yards when the original hole is collapsed. I saw it in person when I was at the game.

Price absolutely could be worse than them if you factor in the running game.

I say once again, we have the 28th ranked offense and the 32nd ranked defense. These ratings are about what I'd expect...maybe actually a bit generous.

However, Mixon is PFF's #20 RB and is 12th in rushing yards despite missing a few games and frankly not getting the ball as much as he should.  That would seem to indicate that he's making yards because of good blocking, but the OL grades don't bear that out.

We need to upgrade some positions, certainly.  RG, RT, TE, 2 LB's, and another pass rusher of some kind are at the top of the list.  I'm not convinced we're making the best use of our talent in several position groups, though. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We 18 guys playing regularly who grade out in the 50's or below - Whatever - 12-04-2018, 02:11 PM