Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First pick of the draft(s) anyone?
It will not matter who or what order the Bengals draft. Simply doesn't matter because of the ownership, front office, head coach and most of the coaching staff. The Bengals breed failure. They breed a losing tradition. Players and coaches come here to see their careers die in failure and disappointment. I cannot see how ANY player or coach would want to come here to work knowing they don't have any control.

It's the same thing as a boxer having one arm tied behind his back, or a high performance race car capable of winning but only being able to run 1/2 throttle. The situation in Cincy with the Bengals will never work as long as this ownership has the final say.

I wonder how Rex Burkhead feels now that he is with a winning tradition? Players that are released or traded must be saying 'thank you lord' It wouldn't surprise me if most of the current Bengals would welcome a trade anywhere but here. Oh sure, some guys will "say" they want to play here and end their career here but that is probably all for good PR for the camera. I know some of the players are glad to have a job as they probably couldn't make other teams and those that were drafted don't have much of a choice.

If you wanna be a winner, associate with other winners, if you wanna be a loser, associate with other losers, (Bengals)

I cannot understand how after 2-1/2 decades and the current 16 year mostly losing path that current ownership hasn't said, "maybe we ought to change our plans a bit?" It says an awful lot about the mindset of those in charge of this team. If everyone here and thousands of fans can see it, why can't ownership?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First pick of the draft(s) anyone? - J.Moore - 12-05-2018, 06:26 PM