Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up
(12-06-2018, 01:13 PM)jj22 Wrote: The debt is one of those things Republicans tend to only think about when a Dem is POTUS.

It would be nice however if Congress and the President (any party) takes it seriously and finally faces the crisis.

I've always been fiscally conservative and socially liberal so I cringe when it comes to the ever growing debt.

Too much kicking the can down the road for some of these tough decisions we send reps to Congress to make.

I think it's more like republicans admit republicans increase the debt like democrats do, but democrats do it so they can give lazy minorities all your money and republicans do it because they have to keep you from being killed by a terrorist or caravan criminal, etc. The debt goes up either way, but republicans will pay a brave military hero to save your life while democrats will use that same money to make sure people on welfare can keep buying lobster.

Basically, both sides incur debt but one does it to help you and the other side does it to hurt you.  Once you can get yourself looking at it that way all the numbers and phd-level economics crap doesn't matter.  You've got it figured out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up - Nately120 - 12-06-2018, 01:22 PM