Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions
(12-06-2018, 02:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Driskle has the Chargers number.  We just don't realize it because he has not played against them yet.

Mixon and Ross both turn a short pass into a long td.  Defense gets a td.

Bengals 28-24

I give you credit for still hanging with this team.  Actually, I think team will be worse without Dalton & Green.  Hard to imagine worse than the Chiefs and Saints beatings, but that is what is probably coming.  The worst D in NFL now has worst offense and forget about coaching.  At the Chargers who are a very good 2018 season play-off team and Rivers at QB.  In the surfer weather west coast.  Chargers are good for at least 50 points. As for Driskle, he will now see what Dalton has had to deal with. He will know how the Christian's felt being fed to the lions in the Roman Colosseum. For all those thinking the quick fix band aid was AJ McCarron or Driskle, they will now see if not for Dalton to Green we would not have won any games the last few years.  The Chargers scoring 50 leaves Driskle little time on the field, which may be best thing that could happen to him Sunday.  A 3rd string QB takes over a 4th rate team heading for last place. Mixon & Ross do little to nothing in this one. Boyd can't handle double coverage with Green out. The other slugs get no separation to get open. No blocking. No tackling. A real Thumping.

I give you credit for hanging in there. Don't get your hopes up too much.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions - kevin - 12-02-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions - kevin - 12-07-2018, 01:59 AM