Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock?
(09-17-2015, 04:33 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: How so?

I agree, to an extent. This is what you get when zero tolerance policies are applied based upon someone's name, how they look, and/or their religion. We will probably never know how this would have turned out if he had done this and was a white Christian names Johnathan McHenry or something, but I doubt it would have been the same reaction.

I'm not really sure what this has to do with anything I said, but whatever. He is transferring out of that school, and I don't blame him. But the kind of damage this sort of an event can cause has already been done. We just have to hope that there is more positive that comes from this than the negative.

Here is the lesson for the kid. Don't mess around with fake bombs in a public school. Good for him for leaving but if his parents are dumb enough to send him to another public school then im not sure how that fixes anything.

When kids do dumb things I have zero sympathy. Everyone knows how schools are these days. And schools are very direct in their rules at the beginning of the year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock? - StLucieBengal - 09-18-2015, 10:09 AM