Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up
To pay down the debt of the United States, it will hurt a lot. Not just the people of the United States but the world.

Bels would be better suited to tell us how to pay down our debt, but what I think should happen is...

We need to cut spending big time on everything. I'm not talking about how when someone says "Spending will be cut by 50%" either since cutting spending by 50% in a politicians mind is cutting the 10% increase in half and only giving 5%. The way it works now, when they say "We are cutting such an such by 50%" they mean that the department that spent $1 billion last year was going to get a 10% increase making that departments new budget of 1.1billion and giving them 1.05 billion.

I propose raising taxes on everyone making $100.000.00 a year and giving 25-30% less to every department of what they spent last year. If a department spent $1billion, they will now get $750,000,000.00.

Cut our aid to other countries by 50% as well.

I know the reason we give aid, which is to keep those countries stable but it costs us quite a bit.

We have to keep debt though, maybe $7.5 to $10 trillion is a good place to be for the world. The explanation is to long as to why and if you want to know look it up.

My question, are you willing to sacrifice so that future generations have a future?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-07-2018, 03:15 PM