Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up
(12-07-2018, 03:15 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I propose raising taxes on everyone making $100.000.00 a year and giving 25-30% less to every department of what they spent last year. If a department spent $1billion, they will now get $750,000,000.00.

Cut our aid to other countries by 50% as well.

I know the reason we give aid, which is to keep those countries stable but it costs us quite a bit.

We have to keep debt though, maybe $7.5 to $10 trillion is a good place to be for the world. The explanation is to long as to why and if you want to know look it up.

My question, are you willing to sacrifice so that future generations have a future?

Let's say raise taxes on everyone making over 150,000 a year, progressively.  As far as cutting EVERY department, I say do it smart. Some could probably be expanded.  We need better SEC and environmental oversight.  What we don't need is another aircraft carrier. 

Same for countries getting aid. As Mattis and Kelly tell Trump every day when threatens to scrap KORUS, the money spent on troops and aid to S korea is the best we spend.  We don't want to return to post-WWI thinking on aid.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump on Coming Debt Crisis: ‘I Won’t Be Here’ When It Blows Up - Dill - 12-07-2018, 03:51 PM