Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For anyone wishing to defend PA, and Bengals coaching.....
(12-07-2018, 02:52 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL.....I don't think Vince Lombardi could get anything out of Og. LOL 

Good insight on Buffalo....could be right.  However, it begs the question....if your players are struggling to play in your scheme, why not change it up to fit your personnel?  Seems archaic and stubborn to me.

You have a great point. But looking at Marvin's time here, has he ever operated that way at all?

Guys like AJ Green are good in any system, but how many players at any position out there are like that?

The whole thing looks more and more like a coaching fail. Makes you wonder about other guys who have talent, but don't live up to it with this team. Maybe, and I bite my tongue for saying this, but maybe Andy Dalton is really elite and it's Marvin's failures that the playoffs have been so bad. The entire perception of Dalton would be different if the offense had produced in those 4 games like it did in the regular season. Just throwing that out there - and I know most will be shocked to hear that from me - but it's worth mentioning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For anyone wishing to defend PA, and Bengals coaching..... - BengalChris - 12-07-2018, 04:14 PM