Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newsflash: Attendance means very little anymore
(12-07-2018, 04:06 PM)grampahol Wrote: Estimated value of the team is not exactly the same as willingness to spend nor ability to spend. Just because your home is valued at a million bucks doesn't mean you have a million bucks to just spend on whatever your heart desires. We as fans need to be careful when trying to equate estimated value with willingness and ability to spend ..especially when thinking about a bidding war with much more valuable teams like the Yankees for example . Still, it does get old listening to a billionaire poor mouthing constantly .. 

They still get cash flow from TV deals, Disney, and a few other sources. That’s not included here. But I get it. I’m saying he’s clearly a smart, wealthy man why can’t he foot some of that additional money to help make the team more competitive? He’s not going to lose the money, it’s all still going to be re invested back into his wallet. Just like when you remodel your house as your example. But he’s got the capital and money to afford it even if it’s not actual “operational money”
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newsflash: Attendance means very little anymore - Hoofhearted - 12-07-2018, 07:11 PM