Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another violent jaywalker off the street...
(09-18-2015, 07:46 AM)GMDino Wrote: SSF is now SSM.  Selective memory man.

Shouldn't that be SMM?

Quote:I honestly don't care if you think I hate cops.  Seriously.  You're some dude (I assume) on a message board.  No more that I care that since you say you work in law enforcement and one time you said a LEO didn't do something right that means you are "fair and balanced" when it comes to the police.

An incredibly inaccurate depiction of past events, i.e. busines as usual from you.

Quote:This board is for discussion.  I started one based on my thought that the police need to handle their interaction with citizens better than what we have seen with the increase in videos.  Are there good ones?  Sure there are!  Lots of nice stories about police doing great things.  But that doesn't mean you ignore the bad ones and try to weed out as many as you can.  Unless you have your head in the sand.  Will there always be bad cops?  Of course there will.  Its a profession that attracts people who want to be in control of situations and do "good".  The problem will always be that officer who thinks "good" means get a minority off the street no matter what they were doing, or manhandling "criminals" because they "deserve it".

You're right, the board is for discussion.  When one of our members obsesses on a single topic we tend to discuss that.  Just like St. Lucie obsesses over planned parenthood you obsess over law enforcement and take every opportunity to bash them.  You even had to apologize for yet another example of knee jerk blaming of law enforcement, going so far as to deny video evidence that showed a person pointing a gun at law enforcement.  I'll further point out that you were the only poster who didn't see the video evidence for what it was and you were adamant in your stance.  I don't have to claim a single thing in regards to you and this topic, your history speaks, loudly, for itself.

Quote:If you don't want to talk about the situations where cops go overboard, or you don't think they ever do because there is always a justification in your mind that's fine with me.  But please stop taking every time I, or someone else, makes an post showing police with potentially bad behavior so personally.  You might be a great officer (or whatever you do in the field)  but that doesn't stop the conversation.

Yet another inaccurate depiction of past discussion, i.e. business as usual for you.  BTW, you're the only one I have this issue with, just you.  That alone should tell you something.  So feel free to continue, just don't expect me to not call you out for your obsessive bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another violent jaywalker off the street... - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 09-18-2015, 10:46 AM