Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions
(12-07-2018, 11:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm envisioning, and hoping for, a 40+ pt win for the Chargers. Possibly a shutout. 

Yes, i'm hoping for an asskicking to my chosen, favorite team because a string of embarrassing losses are the only way to start to force Mike shithead Brown's hand into making a change. 

I would gladly choose any of the listed below:
1. Marvin Lewis gone. The sooner the better.
2. Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown gone (retired. i don't wish death on anyone). The sooner the better.
3. The team to pack up and get the hell out of dodge. Yes, it's come to that. I'd rather not have a team than have a team run by Mike Brown.

In that order. Maybe even swap #1 and #2.

I can relate with everything you say here except for number 3. Having 1 of only 32 teams is a gift I don't want to give back ever. Most of us here can ride it out regarding Mike's tenure. Meanwhile we get to see some pretty good football, by our opponents if nothing else. The dysfunction we're witnessing will likely get worse before it all gets better, and that in itself should provide some epic entertaining moments. Looking forward to the implosion  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions - kevin - 12-02-2018, 10:51 PM
RE: Bengals at LA Chargers Predictions - wildcats forever - 12-08-2018, 12:39 PM