Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Streaks Always Start After Playing the Steelers
(12-09-2018, 04:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: This is suppose to be a fun thread. Why are you bringing reality into it?

Post a conspiracy theory or something  :andy:

For example, Why is Dalton such a durable QB but breaks his thumbs whenever he tries to tackle after a TO? Seriously..that tackle was only like his second after the first thumb injury. 

Lol sorry man not sure what the heck I was thinkin. As far as what happen since 92 I have no idea. We were flyin high in the Nati from 88-92 I was lookin tight in my Jordan flight black and red joggin suit, with the Air Jordan's. Even had the baggy blue and black zebra like stripped pants (don't remember what they were called) GNR's released what I think is one well 2 of the best albums ever with Use Your Illusion 1&2. The reds were fresh off a World Series win over the A's even though just about all the talkin heads were predicting the A's to kick our butts, not so fast. This was the time when a weird thing became available to homes called the Word Wide Web, not many people knew what it was or even really cared. It's crazy thinking back on it now, how something as huge as the web that literally controls everything today was not received to eagerly waiting mobs in anticipation, barely even an artical in the newspaper. I know I didn't care much, my 7 dollar a case of Reiner beer was all I needed at the time, if that was out then it was Keystone light or Bush light. I'm not sure where the hell im going with this, just reminiscing I guess. If I had to guess what kind of black magic, voodoo curse, conspiracy has caused this team to suck since the last SB I would say we were cursed by Bill Walsh for letting him go, or maybe even Greg Cook for having horrible team doctors. The only impressive thing about this team is it's failures. When you have to think back before the internet existed to the last playoff win, that's pretty damn amazing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bad Streaks Always Start After Playing the Steelers - TKUHL - 12-09-2018, 06:06 PM