Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching...
(12-09-2018, 10:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I watched the game and am glad I did.  It was a more competitive game than I thought it would be. The loss aside it was a better game than expected. Fortunately I watch football for entertainment and despite my favorite team losing I still enjoy games like this.  Oh and the Steelers lost to one of the worst teams in the NFL, that's pretty funny, more entertainment.  Big Grin

While we made many mistakes, and the officiating was even worse, I did see a much better defensive effort today than the previous 6 weeks. Special teams didn't suck either. Except for that onside kick thingy. Can't stray too far from that 'what the hell was that?' hymn that is sung every week.

But it was competitive all game, enough to enjoy and occasionally think we had a chance of winning the game. I'm just hoping Mike Brown and family overdosed on eggnog, and slept through the game. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching... - wildcats forever - 12-09-2018, 10:57 PM