Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock?
(09-18-2015, 10:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Here is the lesson for the kid.   Don't mess around with fake bombs in a public school.    Good for him for leaving but if his parents are dumb enough to send him to another public school then im not sure how that fixes anything.  

When kids do dumb things I have zero sympathy.   Everyone knows how schools are these days.   And schools are very direct in their rules at the beginning of the year.

If schools are so dead set on calling anything a bomb why would they have an engineering class at all?  I had a housemate that was in school to be an engineer and his room looked like a mess of wires and soldering and half dismantled and rebuilt electronics...that's part of engineering, isn't it?  I don't have a technical background, so it all looked like haphazard bomb-making stuff to me.

This kid didn't make a bomb-looking thing for English class or just for the hell of it, he made it for engineering class.  What I want to see is every other thing these students have made for engineering and I want to see that ONLY the one thing built by the Muslim kid looking anything like a bomb to some stupid English teacher and THEN I'll be convinced it was the kid's "fault."

Here, I typed "engineering class project" into google images and this came up:

[Image: IMG_3317.JPG]

So is that a drone that is going to fly into the school and kill a bunch of people?  Maybe it's just supposed to look like a drone that COULD do that in order to cause chaos and panic.  I don't know, I neither attend nor teach engineering.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kid Arrested For Making A.......Clock? - Nately120 - 09-18-2015, 12:53 PM