Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boomer says Bengals should hire Eric Bieniemy
(12-10-2018, 01:00 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The biggest issue with Bieniemy is why would he come here?

Can stay in KC as the O-Cord until he gets the job that he wants and allows him to be successful. What up and coming coach looks at Cincinnati with this Ownership and history as the place to come and have success? Especially with the Packers job open as well, who would come here instead of going there with that core?

I hear that approach a lot, but I honestly think this is one of the most desirable positions in the NFL.  Why? Here are a few reasons:

1.) Not a short leash.  See Lewis, Marvin.

2.) Talent on the roster

3.) Bar is set low.  See Lewis, Marvin

4.) It is one of 32 head coaching jobs, and would likely increase in pay to the $4-5 million per year range.

5.) Division is in flux:  Piggy is fat and close to retirement (BTW, I LOVED Golic and Wingo this AM talking about Piggy's drama queen status and how he wanted to come in and play "hero ball" after sitting out much of 2nd half and then said today that you KNOW a brace or boot will surface for Piggy to drama up his injured status.  I was dying laughing.  Made my morning even more than watching the Pats lose on a crazy last play).  Baltimore doesn't have a QB.   Cleveland is on the rise, but still not quite there and their coaching status is up in the air.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomer says Bengals should hire Eric Bieniemy - SHRacerX - 12-10-2018, 09:14 AM