Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
As I mentioned in another thread, it makes no sense to fight for a playoff spot when your #1QB and WR are out, Your OL is one of the worst in the league, your defense is lethargic and the team is plagued with injuries. All that does is insure us that Marvin will be back and he, along with Hue is nothing but a cancer to this team. Marvin once had magic and was able to field good teams. He's lost it. Football has surpassed him and his abilities. Everything he touches get's worse. The team is still very undisciplined and the organization as a whole is an embarrassment.

Sometimes, as fans, we mimic battered wives syndrome. No matter how bad this organization rips us apart, we continue to hope things will get better and then we die unhappy, demoralizing deaths. It's ok to be a bad fan for the greater good because in the end, you want to see great things happen and have hope. Most of us do. So hoping for losing out is not as bad as it appears in this situation. All winning does is guarantee another year we can't even achieve mediocrity.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - HarleyDog - 12-10-2018, 10:46 AM