Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watching the Game and Not......
(12-10-2018, 10:42 AM)corpjet Wrote: Im fine with swapping them, if Boling can play LT pay him and leave him there, he did well last year and this year

Ringo I see as a guy busting his are to make a team, played with energy and enthusiasm, thats what we need for the last couple of weeks, guys busting tail to make the team for 2019

Yup.....he has played very well at LT....especially for a LG. LOL 

Agreed.  We got a lot of effort out of Joe Mixon too.  Actually, aside from John Ross doing his best Ced O impersonation, we got a lot of good effort out of the team yesterday.  They got outclassed, but not necessarily outplayed, if that makes any sense.  Just not enough bullets left in the chamber, but they hung tough and were competitive in a game I saw them getting smoked in leading up to it.

There was some questionable play calls....like the 1st 2 point conversion, and the 4th & inches that should have been a sneak, IMO.  However, it was nice to see them get aggressive and go for it, just needed better plays.

All in all......I'd give them a C.  It's a far cry from the F's they've been earning over the last several weeks.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Watching the Game and Not...... - corpjet - 12-09-2018, 10:23 PM
RE: Watching the Game and Not...... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-10-2018, 10:57 AM