Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching...
(12-09-2018, 10:57 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: While we made many mistakes, and the officiating was even worse, I did see a much better defensive effort today than the previous 6 weeks. Special teams didn't suck either. Except for that onside kick thingy. Can't stray too far from that 'what the hell was that?' hymn that is sung every week.

But it was competitive all game, enough to enjoy and occasionally think we had a chance of winning the game. I'm just hoping Mike Brown and family overdosed on eggnog, and slept through the game. 

I actually enjoyed it too.  As you say, at least a solid effort was put forth, and they actually did have a shot at winning it.  With so many backups playing, I don't even expect a win, I just want to see a worthy effort.  I feel like we got that yesterday against a hot team in their house.  Not bad.

Mixon was VERY entertaining to watch, and how bout that Ringo kid?  May have found something there.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-10-2018, 11:03 AM