Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching...
(12-10-2018, 11:03 AM)Wyche Wrote: I actually enjoyed it too.  As you say, at least a solid effort was put forth, and they actually did have a shot at winning it.  With so many backups playing, I don't even expect a win, I just want to see a worthy effort.  I feel like we got that yesterday against a hot team in their house.  Not bad.

Mixon was VERY entertaining to watch, and how bout that Ringo kid?  May have found something there.....

Thing is this is all too familiar. Those last few games of 2017 saw a resurgence of focus and execution, and a lot of us then were asking "Where the hell has that been all year? As I watched yesterday, I'm asking a similar question. 16 games over 17 weeks doesn't seem to be that daunting of a task to play focused and execute well what has been coached. Many words have been thrown at it. Poor discipline and in some cases a lack of professionalism describe it pretty well for me. 

I did see talent/ability yesterday where I had begun to doubt if it existed. Upgrades would be welcome in almost every position group, but we showed (once again, though rare) yesterday that we can play decent football. I missed that the past couple of months. 

Whoever mentioned coaching might be the problem is on to something.  Ninja
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good luck to the Bengals, but I won't be watching... - wildcats forever - 12-10-2018, 11:23 AM