Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
Only way I would hope they lose out is if I knew for certain that there would actually be a massive sweeping change with the coaching. A new HC, OC, and DC, along with a couple of positional coaches gone. Toss in some other things like being better in free agency, cutting/trading players like Burfict, then I am definitely all in on losing out.

However all of that is far from a certainty. Maybe having less than half a stadium next week might give the old swindler a thought or two on changes needing to happen to draw fans back, but at his age he probably thinks the current course is still for the best.

So I doubt it even matters at this point anyways. Marv will most likely be back in yet another 'lame duck' season (meaning just 1 year left on his deal). Lazor will be the big change this offseason by getting fired, replaced by Hue, which I won't be against since Marv is back anyways. Some hipster will be brought in as a DC for a selling point to younger fans. There will be a blockbuster trade to get a 34 year old right tackle with knee issues who went to a pro bowl over ten years ago. And of course Burfict will be back again.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - Millhouse - 12-10-2018, 01:13 PM