Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
(12-10-2018, 06:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The next time I root for the Bengals to lose a game will be the first time I root for the Bengals to lose a game and I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

Would folks take back last year's season ending victory that knocked the Ravens out of the playoffs so we could move up a couple draft picks?

Exactly!  Shaking my head at some of these responses.   And, for the record, that New Year's Eve last-second win knocking Ballamore out the playoffs was AWESOME.  The last thing I was thinking about in that moment was a draft pick in late April or if Merv was unpacking.  

I want Mike and Merv (and occasionally, some days, Andy) gone just as much as the next guy.  But, I will never, ever hope that we lose.  Root for a loss to the Browns or Steelers, in this lifetime?  You must be out of your damned mind.  **** Cleveland.  **** Pittsburgh.  Today, tomorrow and forever.  And, **** the Raiders and Gruden come Sunday!  And, I'll be there in person rooting for a win, regardless of our record.  
WhoDey2
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - Awful Llama - 12-10-2018, 08:53 PM