Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
(12-10-2018, 08:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly!  Shaking my head at some of these responses.   And, for the record, that New Year's Eve last-second win knocking Ballamore out the playoffs was AWESOME.  The last thing I was thinking about in that moment was a draft pick in late April or if Merv was unpacking.  

I want Mike and Merv (and occasionally, some days, Andy) gone just as much as the next guy.  But, I will never, ever hope that we lose.  Root for a loss to the Browns or Steelers, in this lifetime?  You must be out of your damned mind.  **** Cleveland.  **** Pittsburgh.  Today, tomorrow and forever.  And, **** the Raiders and Gruden come Sunday!  And, I'll be there in person rooting for a win, regardless of our record.  

Ok....then let's say that Cincy beating the Ravens was what gave Brown the gall to give Marvin another "last" chance as HC.  However, losing would have guaranteed Marvin's departure.  You still want Cincy to win?  Answer logically and without emotion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - swilson3828 - 12-11-2018, 12:00 AM