Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
Unless you're paying all of Cedric Ogbuihi's full Bengals salary and retirement benefits out of your own pocket it doesn't really matter if you're a good fan ,bad fan or middle of the road fan. ..You are paying all of that, right? We really need you to step up to  the plate for the rest of us useless slackers.
Actually it really doesn't matter exactly what kind of fan you are. There's no requirement to be either way about it .
Now on the other hand if you don't have a REAL man cave and bonified man crushes on a certain number of Bengals players and don't own authentic Bengals autographed jerseys along with authentic sundry other crap like authentic Bengals clocks, wrist bands, caps, pen and pencil sets, footwear, lawn and garden items , Bengals MVP 18oz tumbler and so on YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN and quite simply put, your opinion is completely invalid. Hang your head in shame and get busy purchasing all that utterly useless junk OR ELSE!  
(or else what you may ask.  I'll tell you . I don't know .)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - grampahol - 12-11-2018, 05:36 AM