Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan.
(12-11-2018, 12:00 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Ok....then let's say that Cincy beating the Ravens was what gave Brown the gall to give Marvin another "last" chance as HC.  However, losing would have guaranteed Marvin's departure.  You still want Cincy to win?  Answer logically and without emotion.

Logically and without emotion:  how would I know that sitting in my living room at 7:30 last New Year's Eve as it was unfolding? 

But, lest I be accused of dodging the question, let me say this:  As a fan, who will be in attendance Sunday,  I want us to beat the Raiders. As a fan, who hates the Browns with the white-hot intensity of a thousand suns, I want them to beat Cleveland.  And, Pittsburgh, don't even get me started.  So, yes, as a fan I want us to win out.  

Look, Mike is gonna Mike, no matter what, so gimme the Ws in the meantime.  And, at this point, Marvin gone equals Hue as HC anyway, you can book that.  So, if those are the choices, do you want wins and Marvin or losses and Hue?  That's an easy choice for me.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm happy we lost. Come tell me I'm a bad fan. - Awful Llama - 12-11-2018, 08:44 PM