Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-12-2018, 04:07 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: “He would get a lot of letters from people who were angry or upset with the way things had gone. I know he would read them all, and he would wrestle sometimes when somebody made a particularly good analytical argument against what he was doing. But in the end, he believed he had a logical, reasonable answer to that.”

- Jack Brennan, Bengals former PR director

“I’m not deaf to outside opinion. I’m aware of it. That doesn’t mean I always agree. I’ll do what I think I should do. You have the freedom to tell me that I shouldn’t. And you do. Fine. That ain’t gonna change.” 

- Mike Brown, 2017, Cincinnati Magazine

I do think that the Injury out for 2018 is one that Mike can easily sink his teeth into.

If Antonio Brown and Big Ben had gone down for the rest of the 2018 season, then the Steelers would be finished & their Fans would likely understand.

Mike may then expect Bengal Fans to understand when AJ Green & Dalton both go down, plus many other injuries.

Fans that won't factor this in may seem out of touch to Mike.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - depthchart - 12-12-2018, 04:15 PM