Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-12-2018, 04:15 PM)depthchart Wrote: I do think that the Injury out for 2018 is one that Mike can easily sink his teeth into.

If Antonio Brown and Big Ben had gone down for the rest of the 2018 season, then the Steelers would be finished & their Fans would likely understand.

Mike may then expect Bengal Fans to understand when AJ Green & Dalton both go down, plus many other injuries.

Fans that won't factor this in may seem out of touch to Mike.

I do agree, as well as a lot of fans, that injuries killed us this year. My problems with this team are these 3 things:
1) Hiring and keeping Austin till it was too late.
2) O-line is wreck, I believe Pollack can turn things around but the FO needs to give him quality people
3) They promised fans change and they did to certain extent. The entire aura had to change and it didn't. We reverted back to our old selves when things got tough. I'm not lying when we score the go ahead TD in the Steelers game, I knew we would lose. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - sandwedge - 12-12-2018, 04:42 PM