Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-12-2018, 04:31 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Honestly though, Mike has always thought the fans, media and critics were out in left field and couldn't appreciate his way of doing things. I understand what you're saying about the injury excuse and it did have a big impact on the season and Mike will use it...but really, if it wasn't that, he would find something else to blame this year on. It's just what he does, what he's always done. He's always been long on excuses and short on results. 

Yeah, we fans have our theories. Thing is so does the media, plus former team members and employees. Little things like more than 20,000 fewer game patrons (than maximum) don't seem to register. To me the one simple "plain as the nose on your face" element is the God-awful product that Mike Brown presents to the public each week. If nothing else, can he not see that his team is not playing the same caliber of football that 90% of the remaining teams play? 

And what about those that do have his ear? Have they helped in preventing worse results, or are they just enjoying the ride for as long as it lasts? This organization has no leadership that any talented/well-intentioned underling can turn to for support, as far as I can tell. How sustainable is this? Will the city of Cincinnati be facing the loss of this franchise in the not too distant future, all because of this egocentric/greedy patriarch?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - wildcats forever - 12-12-2018, 05:36 PM