Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
I'm on Trump's side here.

I want a wall, for many more purposes than just to keep out illegals.

And he's right, a Wall is Border Security. The CBP can't be everywhere at all time, but the wall doesn't move. It's 24/7 border security. The effectiveness of the Wall is much greater than the effectiveness of the CBP monitoring the border. Don't believe me? All we have to do is go back a few years and see how some European countries handled their immigration problem. Those countries that put up Wall? Almost 100% effective at keeping out immigrants, i would say that's very effective border security with minimal need for CBP.

And no, i'm not just repeating Trump/Fox News. I've wanted a wall for several years now. I'm not talking Fencing where people can scale and if they fall impale themselves on it. I flat out want a wall.

For those of you against, can you name a more effective way of keeping the Illegals from crossing and getting into the US?
The current system obviously isn't working considering the current number of Illegals in the US already.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd be threatening to shut Government down as well. He was elected on the Promise of better border security and because of Politics, he's been unable to deliver. So stop playing their game, make thm play yours.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-12-2018, 05:38 PM