Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 05:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: For one can we quit acting like only illegals coming here are Mexican? That would help the debate not be so toxic.

Do Republicans care about the Europeans/Africans/Asians that are here illegally?

How about the "other" option is Immigration reform that would cover all, and not just those people Trump and his supporters seem to not like while giving passes to all the other millions of illegal immigrants in America.

We don't even hear about all the non Mexican illegal immigrants here. That's why people try to protect picking on just a certain group.

Didn't realize I said in my post that only Mexicans are coming here illegally?

I care about everyone that's here illegally. Putting up a wall frees up resources to go after those that Violate their visa's by overstaying.

Yaaay, Immigration reform, something that keeps getting tried, yet held up in courts left and right by the left and their circuit judges. Nope, not a permanent answer.

Any other options?

EDIT:
You are comparing apples to oranges, there is a big difference between people that come here illegally vs those that come here legally and then become illegals because of overstaying their visa's. 2 different issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-12-2018, 05:55 PM