Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 07:35 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't care if the wall costs $25-200+ Billion to build.
In the long run it will be worth it as the number of Illegals crossing over dwindles to zero and the illegals that are here are caught and sent back or die off etc. Once complete those numbers will sky dive expotentionally as the number of anchor babies drastically dips.

*sighs I really should just save the data permanently cause I have to repeat it everytime the wall is brought up.

FAIR 2017 report estimates that there is a cost of $135 Billion annually for illegal immigrants. 135B-16B (taxes paid in) = 113B Totals that US Taxpayers foot the bill for.

https://fairus.org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers
There is a lot of BS in those numbers , but right off the bat you can reduce them by 2/3rds because 2/3rds of illegal immigrants enter the country legally and no wall is going to stop them.

Next, this FAIR study did not just include the 12.5 million illegal immigrants.  It also added 4.5 million us citizens children born in the United States.

Next a lot of the numbers are just pulled out of thin air.  Why the hell would the cost of Byrne Grants be blamed on illegal immigrants?  Most of the so called "costs" are just random numbers with no basis in illegal immigrant costs.

And finally, what happened to Mexico paying for the wall?  Are all of you Trump supporters going to let him get away with making you fall for that line of bull shit?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - fredtoast - 12-12-2018, 07:50 PM