Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 06:36 PM)jj22 Wrote: Actually I'm right. You guys just don't like Immigration Reform because yall only care about Mexicans. Our only border isn't Mexican/Texas. Many European (especially) illegal immigrants come from Canada border, or by boat to the east coast. See yall don't even know. That's the problem with the immigration debate. People think only illegal immigrants are Mexican/South Americans and only pick on them and that's just unfortunate. Also when has Immigration reform passed and been shot down from the courts?

I'm for no illegal immigrants (not just coming from Mexico). So can we solve that? Or must we keep dealing with a favorite political punching bag of the right (Mexicans). I prefer not to pick with a certain group of people while letting everyone else slide on by. We should do what's right and fair.

Jezz, Ok then, southern wall will free up the resources needed to guard the Candian border as well.
I'm very well aware they come from the North as well.  Ideally, I would like a charge for anyone entering the country that is a NON USC to pay a fee for a nice server to track immigrants crossing at both borders and flying out. This would eliminate quite a few people that are actually not overstaying their visas and could allow us to focus on those that are.

OMG 164 People Apprehended in 2017 sneaking accross the Vermont-NY-New Hampshire Canada Border. not even a drop in the bucket compared to how many come from the South DAILY. But nice attempt trying to change the focus on the gaping hole in the south.

For the Boats, people are always going to come that way, we have to much beach front to watch it all.

I don't know why you keep thinking MY focus is only on the South, you come here Illegally, GTFO. Gotta start somewhere, so fix the South, then we can start addressing the others ways.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-12-2018, 08:36 PM