Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 06:51 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They have ladders in Mexico.

BTW which European countries have walls that are 100% effective at keeping out illegal immigrants?  I have not heard about these countries.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/05/24/donald-trump-europe-border-walls-migrants/532572002/

(12-12-2018, 06:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No it does nit.  Putting up a wall sucks funds away from other areas and it will not stop illegal immigration because people will just use ladders and ropes to get over it.

Always the excuse. Do you really think that we are just going to build a wall and leave it unattended??
There will be cameras and people nearby that can react to these situations. There is also ways to build a wall that deters ladders.

I like how you have no one has offered an alternate means so far of preventing illegals from entering the US.

From this point on, if you are just going to sit here and cherry pick with out suppling a single valid alternative, I'm just going to ignore you for failure to contribute constuctively to the conversation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-12-2018, 08:47 PM