Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private"
(12-12-2018, 07:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is a lot of BS in those numbers , but right off the bat you can reduce them by 2/3rds because 2/3rds of illegal immigrants enter the country legally and no wall is going to stop them.

Next, this FAIR study did not just include the 12.5 million illegal immigrants.  It also added 4.5 million us citizens children born in the United States.

Next a lot of the numbers are just pulled out of thin air.  Why the hell would the cost of Byrne Grants be blamed on illegal immigrants?  Most of the so called "costs" are just random numbers with no basis in illegal immigrant costs.

And finally, what happened to Mexico paying for the wall?  Are all of you Trump supporters going to let him get away with making you fall for that line of bull shit?

I already said I can't vouch for all the numbers. But I can get to $60-70B in just the cost of anchor babies we put thru school here in the US. Doesn't include government benefits they get.

As to the Bolded, yes they count, they would not have been born here if their parents didn't come here illegally in the first place.

Byrne grants? It's because of the rise of the population. We have to supply them police, fire, amulances and medical. They don't pay taxes, but we can't deny them those things.

Numbers aren't pulled out of thin air as you want them to be. Many are probably logically added.

Anyways, done with you until you offer an alternative.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pelosi, Schumer To Trump: "Let's Debate Border Funds in Private" - Mike M (the other one) - 12-12-2018, 08:55 PM