Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-12-2018, 04:15 PM)depthchart Wrote: I do think that the Injury out for 2018 is one that Mike can easily sink his teeth into.

If Antonio Brown and Big Ben had gone down for the rest of the 2018 season, then the Steelers would be finished & their Fans would likely understand.

Mike may then expect Bengal Fans to understand when AJ Green & Dalton both go down, plus many other injuries.

Fans that won't factor this in may seem out of touch to Mike.

This is exactly his problem. lets judge this year by this year only and not look at the entire body of work to compared to it. Lets ignore the complete and utter enormous amount of data available for you to make an educated decision, and land on "injuries suck".  I get injuries (especially to your QB) can derail a season, but for ***** sake they've won 5 PO games in it's entire history. He's won 0 as an owner. There's teams with more SB wins than that. Mike is out of touch with reality.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - Hoofhearted - 12-13-2018, 12:49 PM