Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Marvin is retained/Hue is hired, we should protest
We were upset when Marvin wasn't fired after 2017 but we were given a new DC to get hopeful about, we traded for an o lineman, and players were coming back from injury.

I know we are even more jaded after this season, but we are an easily pleased fan base.  I think some sort of token move will be made that will mostly appease us.  What choice do we have anyways?

(12-13-2018, 02:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Lets say this DOES happen, i think the reason would be the team has turned it around as to being why people
would want to buy tickets and merchandise. I don't care if it goes into his pockets or the Blackburn's, fine with
me. All i want is to see a contender.

Mike Brown has to know the other owners are making more money than him.  Do you really think Robert Kraft, The Rooney clan, and Jerry Jones are going to leave their heirs nothing because they blew so much money on pointless indoor practice facilities, high-priced free agents, SB trophy cases, scouting departments, and free Gatorade and shampoo for the players?

Mike Brown just seems like an obstinate person who insists on doing things his way. I can't be the only person here who can think of people he knows in real life who will dig in their heels and yield on absolutely nothing, can I? There is just nothing I've seen in the past 25+ years to indicate that Mike Brown is unconsciously incompetent and might "snap out of it" one day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Marvin is retained/Hue is hired, we should protest - Nately120 - 12-13-2018, 02:36 PM