Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-12-2018, 07:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No I didn't.  I quoted a thread you made where you said the front office's failure to bring in more talent hurt our O-line and our O-line coaches ability to do his job.

Then you tried to play make believe and claim that Marvin Lewis controlled the free agent signings instead of Mike Brown.  You were never able to provide anything to back this claim other than stuff you made up in your own head.

You want me to post links so that everyone can read it for themselves?

You are full of cr@p, Fred.

Marvin has been here for 16 seasons.

Giving an over-arching meaning to a statement I may have made about a move here or there that the Front Office could have made as your way of ABSOLVING Marvin for 16 seasons worth of Coaching is absurd.

Outright distorting the way you do is childish.

Never said Marvin controls the Free Agent signings. I did say that he is a Part of that Front Office that you disdain. Did say that he has INFLUENCE with Mike Brown & that they work together in making Roster decisions.

It is not an ABSOLUTE influence but he has a part in shaping the very Rosters you decry as glaringly insufficient.

Marvin & Mike Brown both have a hand in sculpting these Rosters with Mike making some final calls. Fingerprints from both men.

You want to pretend that Rosters are all Mike's handy work & Marvin sits quietly waiting for each seasons Roster that is the 32nd & worst ranked Roster for 16 seasons straight from the Worst Owner of the year each and every year. Thus ABSOLVING Marvin from any blame.

Game day Rosters FLUCTUATE from week to week for every NFL team with injuries and holdouts and suspensions etc.

Marvin has NOT had the inferior Roster in all of his losses, Fred.

Maybe, just maybe, Marvin got out prepared, out thought and out Coached in some of those losses.

Think about the two bolded sentences above, Einstein.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - depthchart - 12-13-2018, 03:15 PM