Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The chronic misuse of Joe Mixon
(12-13-2018, 04:16 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wow, great post man. He is just as good of a Receiver as any one of those Backs to boot.

Yeah, need to move on from Lazor, had hope and wanted to give the guy a shot but this is just unacceptable
with the amount of talent Mixon has. I remember at Oklahoma watching Mixon play and the announcers were
saying how he was just as much of a Receiver as a RB. You can split him out wide and he can run routes like a
Receiver with just as good of hands, difference? Harder to tackle.

College is not Pros, I have watched Mixon run routes in Bengal games, he is not as good as most WRs... and one area that hurts him being on the field is he has not been as effective in blocking or even chipping before going out for a pass which keeps him off the field on some passing downs, last week he has a terrible chip that cost us a sack .

I stated before I believe in certain games he has been underused as a WR but not all the time..., and as i posted above we are using him well over the last 6 games in running, he is 6th in NFL in carries.  Finally I would prefer he not take himself out as much either... a trend I see too much across the league.  My man Walter Payton is rolling in his grave watching these RBs take themselves  out so much
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The chronic misuse of Joe Mixon - McC - 12-11-2018, 09:20 PM
RE: The chronic misuse of Joe Mixon - Essex Johnson - 12-13-2018, 04:53 PM