Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
(12-13-2018, 03:15 PM)depthchart Wrote: You want to pretend that Rosters are all Mike's handy work & Marvin sits quietly waiting for each seasons Roster that is the 32nd & worst ranked Roster for 16 seasons straight from the Worst Owner of the year each and every year. Thus ABSOLVING Marvin from any blame.

Actually, no, again I never said anything like this.  This is just another strawman you have to build because you can not argue with what I actually said.

All I have said, over and over again, is that Mike Browns moves as owner have handicapped Marvin and made it harder to win.  Almost every single person has said the exact same thing.  Even you have said it, and it burns your ass that I can post a direct quote from you that contradicts your own argument when bashing Marvin.

So why not just let it go.  Stop lying about what I have said.  Stop creating these false strawmen.  Just admit that Marvin has been working under a handicap here with the Bengals and move on.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - fredtoast - 12-13-2018, 05:29 PM