Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plagued 2018
The excuses are always the same, injuries and losing close games are why were 5-8. The fact is we've been in 7 close games and have won 4 of them, so Lewis using that as an excuse is a joke.

The Colts game we won because they fumbled in the red zone and we took it back for a td. We beat the falcons on a last second td. The Dolphins game we got lucky to force some turnovers and win a close game.  The Bucs game we almost lost and pulled out a close one.

Lewis has already started his excuses that injuries and close games cost us this season. You can hear him insert it into his comments and then try and pretend like its not an excuse by saying, but again we need to keep shoveling and executing.

It's like the humble brag where someone will pretend to be humble and then insert a brag into the comments. Lewis does the excuses no excuses comments.

The fact is the packers won the Superbowl in 2010 with a huge amount of injuries. The Patriots won a Superbowl a couple years ago with huge injuries. Lewis and the coaches are looking for excuses and they have a receptive ear in Mike Brown. He eats up the excuses like he does inhaling his chocolate bars.

The fans need to stop going to the games. That's the only thing that Mike Brown might listen to. Just do not go to the games. Stop buying the merchandise. 

Send a message to Mike Browns wallet loud and clear, because he only listens to his wallet. I can actually picture Mike Brown petting his wallet and having private conversations with it.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike & Marvin will view outraged Fanbase as Unfair evaluators of injury plague... - wolverine515151 - 12-13-2018, 07:18 PM